Menu Close Menu

Forum

I've always wanted to put into words my realization of my femme side. / Adult Topics / Adult Trans Form

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-26 13:56:39

Sherry55

I've always wanted to put into words my realization of my femme side.

My first awakening was when I was 12 years old. Our family had just returned from a day on the ocean and I was lying in my bed after a shower. I felt a tingling in my nipples and started to rub them and gently squeeze them. I felt wonderful! I went to sleep after a bit and when I woke up I rubbed them again only this time I felt myself getting hard. 12 year old boys know about sex before dad has the birds and bees talk with them. I went in the bathroom and locked the door. I started pumping myself while rubbing my nipples. It wasn't my first time but I dreamed of having real breasts to fondle when I did cum.
Time marches on and in high school I had a g/f (female) named Lin and we got it on quite a bit. I loved holding her close and lifting her skirt to rub her ass through her pantyhose. They felt so good! She would press closer to me and I'd lift her top off then unhook her bra. She was a 38 C cup with nipples the size of silver dollar. As I started sucking on them my nipples got hard too and I started squeezing them. She noticed and said she wanted to that for me. Her tongue and lips lit my fire. I was as hard as a rock and her soft hands found my cock and started pumping me. She felt me throbbing slid her hot pussy onto me. I exploded sooner than I'd hoped. She smiled down at me and told me she hadn't cum yet. I rolled her over and spread her legs and started licking my cum out of her pussy. She arched her back moaned then crawled down next to me and started licking my cum off my lips and cheeks. She told me no other guy had ever done that for her. She said I was very special. I didn't tell her that I had liked licking my own cum off my fingers for quite some time. I found she was pretty open minded when she  asked if I had ever been with a guy. For whatever reason I said if the guy had tits like you and was dressed like a girl I would. (I'd seen the trans mags at a store with covers having adult only sheets in front of them. I had sneaked a few glances and wound up getting hard just standing there.)She told me she has a g/f that she gets it on with and they both loved dildos and vibrators. She invited me to join them for an afternoon of fun and I jumped on that the next day. Her g/f had graduated the year before and had a job at a local no tell motel at the desk. I knew a lot of the seniors and could not remember her. She worked the night shift and my g/f called me  with a room number and to be there at one. I parked up right in front of the door to the room and then knocked. I someone peeking through the curtains and then the door opened. The two of them were standing there and blew my mind. High heels, thigh high stockings with garters, lace panties and corsets. Light blue on Lin and hot pink on Sherry her g/f. I loved that name so that's me now. I was instantly hard! They took me by both hands a led me to the bed. My t-shirt was lifted off me and my jeans and shorts were coming down and I kicked my sandals off. They both pushed me back on the bed and Sherry had her hot mouth on my cock and I had a face full of Lin's tits. Then Lin pushed up and sat on my face. I loved eating her! After a couple of minutes the girls switched places and my tongue was deep inside Sherry. She started mewing like a cat and it didn't take long before she screamed "I'm cumming!" My tongue was deep in her when she did. She climbed off of me and stuck her tongue down my throat. She said I was the best. Lin had now straddled me and Sherry went over and started sucking on her tits. I was getting close and Lin sensed it and switched places with Sherry and started kissing her and rubbing her tits. Lin whispered "I want your hot cream" and I obliged her with a hot long load that felt like it went on forever. I was catching my breath when she moved up and sat on my face. I started licking my cum out of her when Lin said "save some for me!". I pulled back and Lin licked some cum off my chin and then started in eating Sherry. What a turn on that was for me!
We all just flopped on the bed for a while then Lin opened a nice bottle of red and we lit up and started chatting about our afternoon. Which got very, very sexy. More about that in a while. Hugs and kisses to all my gurls!

Last edited by Sherry55 (2021-10-30 11:42:48)

#2 2021-10-28 17:13:45

pammyste

Re: I've always wanted to put into words my realization of my femme side.

sooo sexy

#3 2021-10-28 21:48:36

Samanthavicky

Re: I've always wanted to put into words my realization of my femme side.

Damn gurl! What luck you had having Lin as your GF.
Love Samantha